Search This Blog

Mystriotis Loukas Scam

Business/Investment..
Good day,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country. I have access to some substantial vital informations that can be used to move the sum of ($5.5M) deposited in Biao Bank.

I honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.Though we have not met before, but I strongly believe we now have to risk confiding in someone to succeed from my present situation and for the best of my future.

I am open for negotiation, as soon as I hear from you I will be sure that I am dealing with a reliable person, then we will certainly talk more in terms of negotiating my offer.

Thanks.
Mystriotis K. Loukas
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet