Search This Blog

Garry Loopy Scam

I am sorry if it sounds like an embarassment that i am approaching you in this manner. Please forgive me.I have sent you this message some three weeks back but you didnt get back to me, hence I am resending it to you. I am the Business Manager of Bank of Scotland here in the UK. Your sincere partnership is required to enable me transfer of funds 6 Million Great British Pounds)to your account for both of us. I am open for negotiation in terms of your percentage so far you put in your utmost attention and sincerity due to the nature of this transaction. I assure all documents to back you up will be provided by me. Please respond to me via email for more details. Please do respond via my personal email garryloopy110@hotmail.co.uk

Best Regards,
Garry Loopy
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet