Search This Blog

Hassan Bolkiah Scam

Greetings,

I am pleased to inform you about Muamar Gadaffi's Funds that is being given out to merceneries fighting for the Gadaffi's forces. This money is also being paid to his supporters too.

I was contracted by some of Gadaffi's cabinet member help them in buying over supporters to be on Gadaffi's side. I flee Libya when the fighting became really bad and I am now back and safe in my country Australia.

The money was transferred out of Libya, claiming to be contract allowance paid to foreign contractors in Libya. I helped with the transfer of most of the money to Malaysia because Libyan funds can't be transferred to Western countries.

I am making you an offer with this money. I am willing to transfer to you the sum of US $2,100,000 Two Million & One Hundred Thousand Dollars, if you agree to business partner with me on this offer.

I will short list your name as one of the Foreign Contractors who is being paid and make sure you get the money transfered to you. I am going to do all the documentation to proof your contract in Libya.

I am offering you 50% of the total sum of US $2,100,000 and this Fund will transfered to you immediately. I will take the remaining 50% and I assure you that I will make all necessary arrangement for this funds to be transferred to you immediately as one of the beneficiaries for this Funds.

Kindly write back to me if you are interested in this proposal and we can proceed immediately with all needed arrangements. My personal email is hassanbolkiah@hotmail.com.

Thank You,
Hassan Bolkiah
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet