Search This Blog

Barrister Gani Francis Scam

Dear Respected,

It is my pleasure to propose a business of a mutual benefit to you. My name is Barrister Gani Francis from Banjul the Gambia. The sum of US$2.9 Million is the value. It is a deposited fund with FiBank in my country the Gambia. It was deposited by my late client Mr. Krieg Johnson who is from your country. He was a tourist foreigner to my country before his death that occurred 4 years ago. The fund will soon be reverting to the benefit of the Fibank due to my inability as his lawyer to present to the bank his next of kin for claim of the fund. All my attempts to locate his next of kin are to no avail. I want you to understand that with my position as his lawyer the fund will be release to anyone I presented to the bank and I am contacting you for the fund claim which I will guide you according until you receive the entire fund in your bank account and we share 50% and 50% between you and I.

If you can keep this deal confidential we have a successful deal within the next 7 banking days. Contact me with your information, Full Name, Address and Phone Number to enable us proceed immediately. You can also call my phone number +2207736678 for guidance. I await your reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Barrister Gani Francis
Tel: +220 77 36 678
E-mail: barr.ganifrancis@hotmail.co.uk
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet