Search This Blog

Vivian Kasenene Lottery Scam

Good day,

My name is Mrs Vivian Kasenene, I`m a high level staff at the Euro Million Lottery. I have a very lucrative proposal for you; I can make you a winner of Ђ15,000,000euros in one of the Euro million lottery draws, if you are willing to share the proceeds with me 50-50. Just a brief, you just have to register for the lottery draws online; with my position in the company I can make it happen and you will emerge the winner of the above stated amount because i`ll handle everything from the database. Do not take this offer for granted as its a once in a life time opportunity, we both stand to collectively gain from this if you can assure me you can be trusted. If you are interested, then respond to: kasenene.vivian@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Mrs Vivian Kasenene
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet