Search This Blog

Major James Salinas Scam

Dear respectful one,

may God be our waitness,

My name is Major James Salinas, I am an American soldier in peace keeping force in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq, as you know insurgents everyday and car bombs are attacking us.

We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family. The total amount is (US$ 23 Million dollars) in cash. We want to move this money to you, so that you may keep our share for us till when we will come over to meet you.We will take 60%, my partner and I. You take 40%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in three large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send you the full details,please we count on you hope that you will not betray this confidence which i have in you? This business is risk free. The boxes can be shipped out down to your country in 48 hrs.let me stop here i need your urgent respond,

Best Regards.
Major James Salinas.
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet