Search This Blog

Kimberly Bradly Scam


My name is Ms. Kimberly Bradly, an Accountant with First City Monument Bank Nigeria PLC. I'm writing following an business opportunity in my office that will be of great benefit to usvalued at 3.4 Million USD. We will share in the Ratio of 50/50 % at the end of a sucessful deal. All I require is your honest cooperation, dedication, trust and seriousness for the sucess of this business proposal.

I'll send you details of this proposal for you to understand it more better then if you are interested,i will then proceed by including my photos ID and any other requirements available you desire from me for you to confirm the authenticity of this business transaction as soon as i hear from you.

For more information please contact me on my email kimberlybradly2@yahoo.com.hk immediately.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Bradly
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet