Search This Blog

Barrister Chairat Khun Scam

Chairat Khun & Associate Chambers
29 Chaeng Wattana
Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand

Dear Respectful,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.

I am Barrister Chairat Khun, Personal Attorney to Late Mr. Edward, who deposited the sum of $10M Ten Million United States Dollars only with a bank before he died. I want to present you to the bank as a relative to my late client, so we can get the fund transfer into your account safely. By accepting this offer, you will be entitle with 45% of the total funds. Contact me back with your full name, home address, phone and fax numbers for further details.

I await to hear back from you.

Barrister Chairat Khun
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet