Search This Blog

Yoshiko Scam

Hello Friend,

My mame Is Mrs. Ishii, I am from Japan my father was into real estate lease business before he died in 2004. I am contacting you in a view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial relationship. My self along with my sister try hiding millions of dollars worth of cash in our garage to evade about $27.8 million in inheritance taxes in Japan. I have 2,061,681,295.50 JPY Japan Yen Equivalent to 25 million US United States Dollars, which I intended to use for investment purpose overseas.

This money i saved in a private erected security company safe. It is my lawyer and my self that know where the money is kept. Due to the current situation in my country concerning government attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for us to make use of this money within, thus, we seek your assistance to transfer this money out of Japan. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, we propose a commission of 21% twenty percent of the total sum to you for the expected service and assistance, If you are interested please reply immediately through my email: yosh022@w.cn

I await your fast response.

Regards,
Mrs. Yoshiko
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet