Search This Blog

Donald Collins Scam

Hello,

Good day, I am Mr. Donald Collins a South African working with Libyan Foreign Bank as the manager. I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very important to me which requires utmost urgency and confidentiality.

I want to start investment with the sum of US $12 million Twelve Million United States of American dollars in your country or any other country with good economic stability and political climate you may recommend. I shall be interested in Real Estates, Hotel Business, Stock & Bonds or any other business you might recommend.

This money emanate after my bank was burnt down few weeks ago. A lot of loses were incurred both in cash and documentations. Before the fire incidence, we had in cash a foreign exchange to turn of I want to start investment with the sum of Twelve Million United States of American dollars. After the fire accident, The board of the bank suborned me to account for damages. I declare that the foreign exchange was completely burnt. But the truth is that the money is save in my personal custody.

For obvious reason I cannot possibly place this funds with established financial institutions and this requires me to urgently look for a reliable foreigner to help move this funds out of here, invest or manage it for me for some time before I finally resign from my office. It is also my wish that this deal be handed as quietly as possible without any leakage to press. If you agree to act as a fund manager for me, then I will release the money to you if you can be able to meet my requirements. Then you should get back to me with the following info's.

Upon a favorable response from you I shall let you know how to receive the funds. After successful deal. Your commission shall be thirty percent of the total sum for your assistance in safely moving the money offshore of Malaysia. Sixty five percent for me and five percent shall bused to reimburse expenses you or me might inure during the transaction.

You shall be entitled for an annual forty percent of the tax returns for the first two years of managing my share of the deal in good business. Thereafter the terms shall be reviewed.

If you are willing to do this please indicate your interest via my email donaldcollins2011@live.com specified for further details. And if not interested do not worry to reply back to me as we are talking about real business and not child's play here.This is not internet business only, it require fax and telephone conversation okay.

Mr. Donald Collins
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet