Search This Blog

FedEx Courier Service Scam

Greetings!

I have been waiting for you to contact me for your confirmable bank draft of $105.000.00 United States Dollars that has been awarded by the World Bank, but I did not hear from you. Then I went and deposited the draft with FedEx Courier Service, West Africa, I traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Courier Service to delivery our draft direct to your postal Address in your country is $255.00 USD only being security keeping fee of the courier company so far.

Name: Fedex Courier Service
Contact Person: Mr. William Smith
Dispatch Director
Email Address: fedexboarddir@hotmail.com
Telephone: (+234)8186708802

Let me repeat again, try and contact then as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $255.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. I know this email may come to you as a surprise.

Finally indicate this code GM0081 when contacting them, it will identify that you are the owner of the $105.000.00 bank draft that was deposited in the company.

Yours Faithfully,
Jahani B Jerry
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet