Search This Blog

Kavah Berthnard Scam

From: Kavah Berthnard kavahberthnard@hotmail.fr
Reply to: kavahberthnard@voila.fr

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr. Kavah Berthnard the Auditing and Accounting Section Manager in Banque Regionale de Solidarit Burkina Faso Bank. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $39.5 million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this business proposal as a top secret. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed I am expecting your urgent response.

I will appreciate it very much, if this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you and I assure you we can achieve it successfully.

Respectfully,
Mr. Kavah Berthnard
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet