Search This Blog

Muhammad Faisal Scam

Hope you are doing well. Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Africa for a program. I need you to help me with GBP 3500 urgently because am having some problems here in Nigeria. You are the only person I could reach at this point and I hope you will come to my aid. I lost my stuffs on my way back to the hotel also my cash and other valuables things were stolen. I need you to help me urgently so I can settle my sort and leave here immediately. I talked to the embassy here but are not responding effectively. I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to raise for me and I promise to pay back your money as soon as I return. Please let me know if you can be of any help, so I can send my details on how to transfer the money. I have no phone access where I can be reached so kindly reach me back by email.

Regards,
Muhammad Faisal
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet