Search This Blog

Roland Mullin Scam

Hello!

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Mr. Roland Mullin, a Banker, Head Of Operations with NatWest Bank PLC Leicester Branch here in United Kingdom. There is a sum of £20,000,000.00 currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together,I will be pleased to work with you as a trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my bank into another bank account. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Your urgent response is been awaited as this is an opportunity of a life time for both of us.

Here is my email address: r_mully@live.com

Regards,
Mr. Roland Mullin
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet