Search This Blog

Transfer Business Proposal Scam

Good day,

Greetings from china and cooperative bodies of various departments from Bank of China, I will like to make a business proposal which is also know as a transfer proposal.

In regards to the mail, I have your private email address for a well reliable site that is why I decided to contact you to make you a proposal for your if your are much interested to join me in this transaction as partner.

I have a proposal that has to result to the sum of US$20.500, 000.00 in under the proposition of my ban k here in China. I am Mr. Cox Robert by name and the said amount in my first line in this mail that result to the sum of US$20.500, 000.00 is own by my client which is not dead.

I have been in search for an legal beneficiary to these funds that can stand to this funds and will be more capital to handle this funds in his account in his/her country. So therefore, I will like to ask from you a good help if you can stand as the legal beneficiary to these funds fully ready to handle that amount of funds in your bank account.

Please with greatful gladness from my heart, I will be more greatful if you can assist me in this transaction so that we can have this funds transfer to your private account and share these funds as good partners.

If you are much interested in this transaction kindly contact me via this private email address cox_robert_656@yahoo.cn. Just contact me if you are much interested to share these funds together.

I wish to wait for your swift mail from you.

Best regards,
Mr. Cox Robert
cox_robert_656@yahoo.cn
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet