Search This Blog

George Jones Scam

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, but you need not to worry as I use this way to contact you it is due to is only means I can reach you confidentially as a foreign to seek for your assistance in this matter, My name is Mr. George Jones I am the Manager Audit and Account Department of our bank,  Asian Development Bank, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I kindly made up my mind to contact you to use your account to transfer the sum of $39,500,000.00 US Dollars into your bank account and this fund was abandoned and left unclaimed with our bank for a long time and once the fund get transferred into your account, you will take 40% while I will take 60% of the total money.

If you are interested in this transaction, you have to reply this mail immediately with your full information so that I will let you know the next step to follow immediately in order to finalize this transaction in a period of time.

I am expecting your reply soonest with your personal information as follow

Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Age:
Nationality:

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. George Jones
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet