Search This Blog

Anan Qaddumi Scam

Hello My Good Friend,

I am Mr. Anan Qaddumi. I work in National Commercial Bank - Libya. I am the Account Officer to the 29 year old Arab Saif Gaddafi, the late second youngest son of Libyan leader Muammar Al-Qaddafi who died in a NATO air strike in Libya on Saturday May 1,2011.My late client has an unknown account with our bank, the total sum of $12 Million Twelve Million United States Dollars As a matter of fact, I need your assistance as foreigner to take this fund abroad for investment.

Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management will welcome any foreigner who has the correct information to this account which I will give you immediately we have agreed on the percentage of the total sum of $12 Million USD, There is no risk to this transaction. Sharing will be 30% for you, 0.5% for any expenses incurred in this business and the remaining 65% for me. As soon as I hear from you I will put up my annual leave to facilitate the transfer of this fund to any Account of your choice.

Contact me urgently for the way forward.
Email: qaddumi.anan41@gmail.com

Thanks.

Mr. Anan Qaddumi
National Commercial Bank
National Commercial Bank Building
Al Ourouba Street
P.O. Box 543
Al Bayda, Libya
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet