Search This Blog

Chris Biko Scam

Dear,

I am writing you this message to seek for your help. My name is Chris Biko, am 16 years old, the son of late Alfred Biko. My father was poisoned at a party organised by one of his business associates, while my mother died during operation when she was to give birth to her second child who also died. Before my father died, he called me at his sick bedside and secretly informed me that he deposited the sum of US $5.5m in a bank here, that he used my name as next of kin to deposit the funds, since I am the only son. Source of the funds my late father Mr Alfred Biko was a successful businessman whom before his untimely death in December 2010 was a Cocoa and Diamond Merchant based here in Abidjan, Cote d’lvoire.

My plan was that I should first of all finish my education here, before I start to plan how to invest the funds in any business venture. But my late father’s enemies are planning to kill me, so they could claim the funds. Already before my father died, he warned me to seek for a reliable foreign partner to help me claim and transfer the funds overseas. He told me that it was because of the funds his enemies collaborated and poisoned him. He also handed over to me all the documents he used to deposit the funds with the bank. Based on this, I decided to transfer the funds to overseas immediately and runaway from this country where they could not find me.

Please, I humbly seek your assistance in the following ways:

To assist me claim and transfer the funds quietly into your account in your country.
To serve as the guardian of the funds since am still a student and do not know on what to invest the funds.
To make proper arrangement for me to come to your country and further my education.
To help me secure a resident permit in your country.
Finally to help me invest the funds in any lucrative business, such as estate investment or any business that is profitable in your country.

With all my heart I am offering you 30% of the total funds, as compensation for your efforts and inputs after the successful transfer of the funds into your nominated account in your country. I believe that this transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time if you would be interested to help me.

I hope to receive a favourable reply from you and I will give you more detailed information, how this transaction will be carried out.

God bless you.

Yours Faithfully,
Chris Biko
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet