Search This Blog

Andersen Vaughn Reihmond Scam

Hello,

Do you know you can absolutely and legitimately earn for yourself over $250,000 usd in the next eight weeks to about 40 simple working/business days? Forget about whatever hype you might have heard, read or seen about making money on the Internet. It is really possible to make this much in just eight weeks to forty working or business days. This is not any form of online business or money making schemes or opportunity but a very real once in a life time opportunity knocking at you. All you need to make this happen is to simply believe that it is possible and then, the absolutely right opportunity to it and at the right time too. Now, this is the once in a life time opportunity to it that Im bringing to you here.

Im offering you this real opportunity online business to make for yourself over $250,000 usd in the next 40 working days. What shall we both be doing and how shall we do it? Simple and I shall here explain. Simple, legit and straight to the point, and transparent international funds transfers, disbursements, investments and management. I personally have very substantial investible liquid assets funds which I have earned, and now have in safe overseas bank account deposits. I now want to transfer and invest this monies in profitable real estates, used automobiles exporting, hospitality and tourism, information and communication technology related businesses in the US and Canada. I consider these two countries economies as safe enough for investments and with reasonable ROI and low business risk volatility. What do I require you to do? In the next 40 working days, I intend to transfer the total sum of $1.5m Usd through to you as the direct recipient and for these transfers, you shall be entitled to 17% of the total transferred sum which shall amount to about $255,000usd. I have more than this amount but for security and convenience, this is the limit I can entrust to you for now. The modalities of it I shall detail you as soon as I hear from you.

All modalities for smooth and safe transfers have already been taking care of at my own expense. All I require from you is just your willingness, interest and understanding and we shall commence the transfers immediately which shall be duly followed through by me personally arriving at your location within the transfer periods, to ensure the safety of our transactions and to give you more security. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Source of money: I am a Belgian national. I have been working on a research project in Angola since September 2007, working with rural communities developing alternative energies and power sources. In the course of my work, I happen to come in contact with some local miners excavating unrefined and unprocessed diamonds and other precious stones. With my European contacts, I was able to engage these miners and within the 22 months now, I have managed to establish mutually beneficial trade relationships with the local miners and some big discrete private European buyers, where we all get what we deserve from trading in raw diamonds. This we do without due approval from the government of Angola. Since it is an illegal and covert trading business, I have to devise a way of stashing away my money from Angola and safely deposited in overseas bank accounts.

Now, Im in the rounding off phases of my work here in Angola and preparing to return to Belgium afterwards. I am also planning to go into private and business life by 2015. And so, planning to use this fortune to kick off my investments so I can look to a fruitful business life. So, I just need your kind assistance to help gradually kick start the process now. Kindly reply me through this email; andersenv.reihmond@yahoo.co.uk with your comments or questions so I can forward to you more details about this, or to answer any questions relating to this that you might have.

I look to hear from you soon enough. Please remember, real opportunities like this do not show up every day. So please be advised to strongly consider it carefully before passing on it. This may be your only real opportunity to make your first ever real money through the Internet - $255,000 usd. Do not let it sleep past you.

Kind regards and very warm wishes to you and your family as sincerely look to doing good business with you.

Sincerely yours,
Andersen Vaughn Reihmond
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet