Search This Blog

Jaehong Lee Scam

Re: Your Attention Dearest,

My sincere apologies for contacting you through this form and means but the circumstances around me leave me with no other choice. Permit me to introduce myself. I am Jaehong Lee, a now retired banker here in Hong Kong, China. I have a very sensitive, profitable transaction for you worth US$13 Million

I attended a business luncheon in September 2009 in Libya and I got introduced to 29 year old Arab Saif Gaddafi, the late second youngest son of former Libyan leader Muammar Al-Gaddafi who died in a NATO air strike in Libya on Saturday May 1, 2011. On the 25th of January 2010, late Mr. Arab Saif Gaddafi invited/consulted me of his desire to engage my former bank for business discussion. He informed me that he had a financial portfolio of US$7.5 Million, which he wished to have us turn over investment on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case because of his high net worth profile. I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto officer in charge of the private banking division, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank.

I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first two months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point US$13 Million prior to the new Libya Government calls to frozen the entire Colonel Gaddafi assets around the world.

During our last meeting in June 20th June 2010 after such massive success in our previous dealings, He therefore provided me with this deposit documents of US$13 Million which he is willing to invest in our bank, pending when the move will be made having these funds retrieved for the intended investment. What prompted me contacting you is that, now that our client are now deceased, what happen to this funds knowing Colonel Gaddafi regime has completely fallen? Would he rose up for the claim of these asset? Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to work with me having these funds claim.

Please contact me urgently for more details actualizing this sensitive proposal via email jeahong_lee201@live.com.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regard,
Jaehong Lee
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet