Search This Blog

Ransto Galanto Scam

Ransto Galanto
Tel +34 6 365 90378.
Reply To: ranstog@live.co.uk

With due esteem respect, I seek your indulgence to this unsolicited nature. It was out of desperation and curiosity that made me to contact you to introduce myself.

I am Mr. Ransto Galanto, I am the personal accountant to a national of your country, who used to work with Capresa Calibrados de Precision SA CCDP Steel Company here in Spain. Herein, shall be referred as my customer. On the 11th of March 2004 at about 0639 GMT, my customer, his wife, Lady Juliet and their two children, Rose and Dan were involved in a ghastly train bomb blast along Atocha Train Centre here in Madrid, that got 191 people killed and 1,800 injured, unfortunately, him and his family were victims that lost their lives.

I seek your prompt consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at €8,246,810.00 can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money according to any agreed ratio. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. For privacy and confidentiality, send your response to my private email address at ranstog@live.co.uk, you can also call me at 0034 636 590 378.

Looking forward to your swift reply by replying to my private Email: ranstog@live.co.uk. Make sure you reply to this Email: ranstog@live.co.uk

Regards,
Ransto Galanto
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet