Search This Blog

James Francis Scam

Dear Partner,

I am James Francis, born in 1936 Florida,  US. I work as undercover business partner with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi, before his died on 2011 we have a private account in Asia with deposit of $20.000,000.00 USD mapped for investment without any beneficiary details or identification of the principle, after all the process I secure this fund to make sure I complete my investment plan.

But right now my healthy condition and security in my country I cant transfer this fund to my personal account rather I want you to assist me to receive this fund because the bank have informed me to provide beneficiary immediately .

If you can assist me in this transaction by receiving this funds as beneficiary I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.

More details will be send to you when I receive your interest response.

Thanks and best regards,
James Francis
TEL: +17326595513
Reply: jamesnew888@aol.com
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet