Search This Blog

Camilla Stanhope Scam

My name is Camilla Stanhope of the Head of Treasury Department of Guarantee Trust Bank GTB. I am sending you this private email based on the confidential nature of the transaction and I ask that after you read the proposal there in and you do not have an interest, please delete this email and keep the details to yourself, as I am still in service and i would not like to lose my job.

First of all I would like to inform you that the Federal Fovernment and CBN has now handed overall payment processes and proceeding to UBA, therefore, you are to stop all forms of communication with whomever you had been dealing with immediately.

Furthermore, after proper verification of your files, it has come to my notice that you have almost fulfilled all the statutory requirements as regards your contract/inheritance payment. Your problem is interest groups. Due to the fact that your transaction was being handled by the public sector of the government, so many people had interest in your money and for this reason, these people facilitate paper works so as to slow you down and discourage you from receiving the funds and this explains why you receive several emails and phone calls from unknown persons all the time, hence you lose interest and abandon the transaction.

However, i wish to assure you that with my position here in the telex department, i can facilitate an online account for you in whom your funds would be put in and you can transfer and credit the funds to your nominated account within 72hours with any difficulty.

Finally, if you accept my business proposal, please send me a response with your private email and phone number to my email address below immediately or give me a call at the number ;+234-17451902. kenuges17@blumail.org

Even if you do not accept my offer, i will advise you take time to come down and regularize your defective documents rather than fruitless emails and calls with offices here.

Regards,
Camilla Stanhope
Tel: +234-17451902
Email: kenuges17@blumail.org
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet