Search This Blog

Sheikh Zayed Sam

I am David Chan a staff of Hang Seng Bank, in Hong Kong and personal banker to late Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan who was the head of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan is a well known Philanthropist. Before his sudden demise in a private plane that crashed into the ocean March 26, 2010 near the Moroccan Capital City, Rabat, he had an Investment in one of our corresponding escrow in Europe to the tune of USD$19 Million Dollars (Nineteen Million Dollars Only) which he setup under a group name for future Charity donation of his choice overseas. Since after his demise our corresponding escrow has threatened to confiscate the funds as unclaimed funds if no beneficiary is presented within a limited time frame.

I have a sensitive and private brief to ask for your partnership to reprofile these funds into your custody by standing as the beneficiary to the bequest. I will give the details of how we can achieve that, but in summary, you will be paid 45% of these funds I am able to reach terms with you. I will also want you to help in investing my 55% share in in your Country for privacy sake since I am still in active service here in Hong Kong.

Please keep this communication close to your chest as much as possible.

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
David Chan
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet