Search This Blog

Leung Cheung Scam

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Leung Cheung Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client late Aziz Musa Omar Numan who was with the Iraqi forces and also big time businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Two millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him.

We later found out that the Colonel Aziz Musa Omar Numan along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

Full names
Private phone number
Current residential address

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Leung Cheung
leungcheung@rogers.com
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet